GENERAL CONTENTS OF 16th ASIAN CONGRESS ON BIOTECHNOLOGY 2023
The 16th Asian Congress on Biotechnology (ACB2023) will include plenary lectures, simultaneous scientific sessions (oral and poster presentations), round-table discussion and an exhibition.
Please click here to see the Scientific Program
*Please note that the program is subject to change without prior notice
Topics of interest
- Agricultural and Food Biotechnology
- Biopharmaceutical and Medical Biotechnology
- Tissue Engineering and Biomaterials
- Bioenergy and Biorefinery
- Bioprocess and Bioseparation Engineering
- Environmental Microbiology and Biotechnology
- Drugs Delivery and Development
- Applied Microbiology
- Biocatalysis and Protein Engineering
- Nanobiotechnology, Biosensors, and Biochips
- Bio-Digital Convergence Technology
- Systems and Synthetic Biotechnology
- Clinical and Public Health
- Medical Devices
- Bioindustry Promotion and Bioeducation
- Marine Biotechnology
Document of Congress
- All presentations accepted to present in the Congress will be issued in the Book of Abstracts of the 16th Asian Congress on Biotechnology.
Accepted Oral Presentation
- The review process is done: 174 contributions have been accepted as oral presentation. They will be published in the Book of Abstracts of ACB2023 and presented during sessions of the conference.
- See the List of Accepted Oral Presentation, Call for Papers, Abstract Templates and Presentation Guidelines by click here.
Accepted Poster Presentation
- The review process is done: 176 contributions have been accepted as poster presentation. They will be published in the Book of Abstracts of ACB2023 and shown during the poster sessions of the conference.
- See the List of Accepted Poster Presentation, Call for Papers, Abstract Templates and Presentation Guidelines by click here.